WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Yeah, we keep busy, but never so much that we won't answer the phone or reply to questions about working with us. The shop is open Monday-Friday from 8:30am - 5:00pm if you want to hear our lovely voices. Otherwise, shoot us an email here:
Sign up for 'The Frame' to stay in the know about the world of video, strategy and other juicy lil nuggets.
27827 SW Grahams Ferry Road Sherwood, OR 97140
DO YOU HAVE THE SKILLS TO PAY THE BILLS?
We are always looking for talent. Feel free to shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a little about yourself. Don't get discouraged if we don't get back to you; we read everything that comes in and file resumes and job queries away for future reference. Who knows, when we get our next big job, we just might pull your name from the pile as the perfect candidate for a new position. Thanks for your interest!
Kick A** Controller
If you feel that your place of employment should be a place you enjoy coming to, for both the work and for the people.
If you want a job where you are trusted to do your best work; where you're recognized for your talent and expertise; and where you get to share in the spoils of success.
If you want to work for a company that understands you have a life outside of the office, but that your work is also an important part of your life; a place that trusts you to do the right thing, that fosters your natural ability and encourages you to learn and grow; a place with a culture that cheers for your success and supports you in your quest to become a better person tomorrow than you are today; and where the boss recognizes that he has as much to learn from you as you do from him.
We might make a good match.
Funnelbox is looking for a FT Kick-A** Controller
If you have:
1. A smile that comes naturally.
2. Unshakable integrity.
3. An accounting degree, and 5+ years of accounting experience.
4. A penchant for budgeting and actualizing.
5. An unquenchable thirst for personal growth.
6. Extensive experience in Quickbooks.
7. An uncanny ability to see the process and procedures not only for what they are, but for what they have the potential to be.
8. An appetite for figuring things out and devouring deadlines.
9. A freakish ability to organize, prioritize, analyze and systematize anything and everything pertaining to finance.
. . ...You should apply.
Should you land this job you will surely be paid less than a Mastermind deserves ($50K to $78K+ benefits & bonus'). . .but you'll love the work and people enough to take the gig anyway.
Click here to apply: http://app.hireology.com/s/27296